Wedding is one gorgeous event of our life. Just a thought of it, fill our heart will long listing ideas, fun, flowers, tents and great food. I personally like weddings from all seasons but spring might be favorite season for all of us. The main reason is dazzling springtime flowers blooming all around the country.
When you plan for a wedding or reception party, the first and foremost thing that strike to mind is amazing tent with beautiful décor. An unbeatable and luxurious tent allow you to have an outdoor reception that is also well protected in case of bad weather. The best part of tent is its like an empty canvas ready to painted in your favorite color. Imagine everything just as you had envisioned and for this you can hire a professional tent rental and wedding planner company to do this appealing task. But before you jump onto finalizing tent, you need to find a space that will accommodate the tent size you envision for reception or party.
Wedding with tent and chair rental ideas
There are various tent wedding reception ideas and out of many, there are few selected unbeatable ideas that might rock party and leaves unforgettable memory behind.
- Gone are the days when wedding tent rental and decorations was simple affair, with single satin or decorative clothes draped in canvas style on a central pole. But now they are so much more. Tent of your choice can be decorated in a number of ways with seasonal flowers, lighting and decorative pieces for attraction.
- Always look for tent designers who can give you more than just tented ballrooms, but also additional structures such as decorative entrances, anterooms, walkways and rotundas to safely house various components of your wedding reception.
- Always look for clear-top tents, perfectly clubbed with amazing tent flooring & staging which will leave your guest spell-bound.
- As well as custom tent lighting plays a vital role to ensure the venue for your wedding day is as beautiful as you always imagined and thought.
- To give bold look and silky touch, one can go with black chandelier fixtures that can add sexy contrast to soft, romantic uplighting rental for wedding. Perfectly clubbed with amazing candles, flowers, hanging décors.
- Another choice could be simple and light-and-airy look tent with minimal decoration like gold chivari chairs, with presence of major centerpiece urn. This can be considered an ideal for a daytime wedding. Another dimension which can be added to such wedding is presence of canopy fabric draped at different heights and eye-catching lights in mismatched shapes.