Things to consider while buying Tribal Rugs
Tribal rugs will surely upgrade the appearance of any space but its accurate identification is necessary. Apart from their unique colors and designs, tribal rugs give ultimate warmth that cannot be achieved with any other rugs. The tribal art of these rugs is the hard work of the people living in the small villages. They use original raw material that comes from their own animals. No doubt, these rugs have natural essence but the manufacturing of the small piece of tribal rug take long time like several months. The end result of the manufacturing of these rugs depends on the time and effort of the people engaged on creating on them. Time is an important factor on making these beautiful rugs and that is completely related to the design of the rug.
How to identify tribal rugs originality?
While buying these rugs, you must be assured that you are buying original rug as there are many similar products available at the cheap cost. If you want to get original product, then you will have to identify accurately about the originality of the tribal rugs. Here are some points to be considered while buying these rugs:
- Generally all rugs are pile carpets so check the nature of the rug. Whether a rug is made up of pile knotted or simple a flat weave, check carefully.
- Check the design of the rug that must focus on the geographic areas from where these rugs come from. To check the design of these rugs, you should gather some knowledge about the characteristics of the designs that are used in the making of these rugs.
- Check the material used in the manufacturing of these rugs. Whether sheep wool, goat wool, silk, or anything else is used to manufacture tribal rug. Is it original material or artificial?
- Tribal rugs are generally come in similar sizes or any standard size so you can also identify its originality by checking the size of the rugs.
- Lastly, you can check the color of the rugs as manufacturers give importance to the vegetable dyes in tribal rugs which are hardly seen in other modern rugs.
These are some essential points to be considered by the buyer of tribal rugs. These rugs look like antique rugs shop va as these rugs need skills and knowledge of traditional culture. These rugs are created by the nomadic tribes who have excellent knowledge of making these rugs.